Search

Content

Follow Us

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Search This Blog

Friday 16 April 2010

Grand Central Class 180s

Now we all know that Grand Central have acquired some 180s for their proposed London Kings Cross to Bradford Route. I like other enthusiasts really do like the colour scheme on the 180s however I was never fortunate enough to actually get near enough to take a photo. However that was all about to change on Saturday 3rd April 2010. I decided to visit Kings Cross and upon my arrival a Grand Central 180 just arrived from Sunderland. I had to take some photos as memorabilia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment responsibly

Total Pageviews

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget

recent posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

© The Circle of London Blog 2015

Followers